Monday, February 11, 2008

My Favorite Shower Gel!

My current favorite shower gel is Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel. Amazing Grace is one of the brand's fragrance lines, and it smells soo fresh and clean without being overpowering. I received a large bottle for Christmas from my mother-in-law and immediately fell in love with the scent. I've never been big on using an all-in-one product in my hair before, but I love this stuff as a shampoo - it makes my hair smell amazing and leaves it very soft. The fact that you can use it as one product for your entire body makes it a value, and the scent is luxurious - well worth the money spent on it.


icon
icon



Also made by Philosophy in the Amazing Grace scent:

Hot Salt Scrub
Perfumed Foot Cream
Firming Body Emulsion